Tuesday 25 September 2012

Image 52 - Week 39.. 38th Ryder Cup., Sofia Vergara's wardrobe malfunction., Tropical Storm Miriam., Nick Grimshaw.. and Trench Coats..



.. does John Terry retiring
affect you..?
 and Roy, I wonder if Rio will suddenly be ok now., "for purely footballing reasons".?


I've never seen X-Factor (yeah).. and have no clue who Tulisa is (fortunately).. and really think Noel Gallagher is (allegedly) a clown.., or at best, a short Richard..

I don't feel the need to have to read about Paul McKenna..; who.!, but hey., an airport., a plane seat or foreign currency.. and my heart's beating like a West African rhythm section..

Clean lens' are so much easier to see through.. and what do we do now that Mark and Brian have retired.?.. and why are the hedgerows on the sides of the roads, so high.? 
If you're following this stuff - told ya..; green and brown
Marrakech., Dubai and Facial Pamper Packages.., is where my Groupon's at baby..- No deal.., no need for a deal and not interested..

"Will it go round in circles.."
Does anybody really, truly  think that, the, a UK government, or bunch of politicians are going to miraculously change things around..? It's how it is and how it is, is how it is..; it's purely an instinctive way of life.. and as much as it would be fantastic to see progress and enjoy a forward thinking journey, the simple fact is, there will always be people rolling their trousers up, knotting their hankies and eating fish and chips doused in vinegar, not to mention smoking their roll ups and littering the sidewalk with their early morning cans of Carlsberg., in my rather lame OPINION.. I guess failing to clear the debts overnight and starting the day afresh with a clean list of to do's, means there's going to be junk to always clean up.. and because wiping the slate clean is pretty unlikely to happen, that duh, surely means 'we're' always going to be chasing (?) our tails.., unfortunately.. WOW.., politics and on my shift too..; now that's as unlikely as a conspiracy theory.. or standing in line behind a visiting martian at Tesco's.. I did say, write, use the word 'unlikely'.. I am always open to be proved wrong of course., so bring it on baby.. and bring it on in the droves.. I'm so ok with that.., thank you very much..

 
Top ten coolest brands in Britain

Apple
YouTube
Aston Martin
Twitter
Google
BBC's iPlayer
Glastonbury Festival
Virgin Atlantic
Bang & Olufsen
Liberty

According to the 11th annual CoolBrands poll.., apparently..

I'm fine now.; I've seen three pairs of gloves while out and about today.., which means it's ok to start wearing them.. They'll be in my pockets everyday., or actually on my hands from now, until next ****ing June.!!!

I have a tally finger counter, thingy do bree do, which is as useful as the several little black books I've filled with project information.. and is much a part of me as the soles, phone and camera I leave home with..
Check

I had a beer.., but never know what kind to have., so I looked at the five pumps and simply chose the middle one..; it was fine.. Hmm, choosing the middle one must mean something..; probably something like a dream, eh.. I walked there.., I walked back and saw three foxes who all stood and stared at me..


I think this guy may have got the wrong 'i' line..
 
I take my vitamins at night., before I turn the lights out.., because I heard once that your body's metabolism slows down (duh., as it does), leaving the vitamins to stay in your system longer..; it kinda made, makes sense to me., so.., that's my story an' I'm sticking with it.. and hey., I never wake up in a bad mood., nor do I need any morning caffeine either..

So I know he got some insider information, but Noah got it right.. I raced down to B&Q to make a start, but the lines were so long at the check out counter with wood and nails taking the biscuit, that I thought., "hmm, eff it".. and with a complete change of plan, decided on Milletts.. 
Hwy 1

A wise decision as it turned out because I was able to inflate the thing post haste and paddle home... No need to worry about the zillions of ridiculous speed cameras lining my route home, when armed with a paddle in my hand .. and hey, I could text too..; no laws about no texting while paddling., right.?

I got tooted at today.. and given the middle finger.. and all because I stayed in my lane on the corner that someone else was trying to cut.. Now, if I was being honest, I'd tell ya if I was in the wrong, but seriously, I wasn't.. I had to look in my mirror to then see her 'texting' while riding my rear.. ; she'll have forgotten all about it by now, whereas I'm still thinking about it.. - Too funny..

"The only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn, like fabulous yellow Roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars, and in the middle, you see the blue center-light pop, and everybody goes ahh..."
On The Road
Jack Karouac

"I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived. I did not wish to live what was not life, living is so dear; nor did I wish to practise resignation, unless it was quite necessary. I wanted to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life, to live so sturdily and Spartan-like as to put to rout all that was not life, to cut a broad swath and shave close, to drive life into a corner, and reduce it to its lowest terms, and, if it proved to be mean, why then to get the whole and genuine meanness of it, and publish its meanness to the world; or if it were sublime, to know it by experience, and be able to give a true account of it in my next excursion."
"Where I Lived, and What I Lived For"
Henry David Thoreau 

Where do you stand with people talking to themselves..? Gordon here, within earshot, is chatting away to himself.; perhaps he thinks I'm a part of his conversation., but to be honest, he's doing fine all on his lonesome.. I'm just not that interested in his bus timetable, or which one he can't catch though..  I am this close however to joining in with him..


The obvious is truly kinda obvious..; it's that obvious., obviously.. Reportage is a fancy word and let it be known.., that.., I just completed another project..; currently, three to go..


Searching for his lotto numbers.., but there again., aren't we all..


"Up to a million people will take part in a synchronised toilet flush in an attempt to unblock sewers in Zimbabwe."

"A man has been charged with blasphemy in Greece for lampooning a monk on Facebook."

.. and Natalie Portman goes blond..!

That's got to wind up this week's effort.., but before sharing with you David Spade's latest..; he's recovering after undergoing surgery for a double hernia..!

This is all newsworthy stuff
.. apparently..
to someone
and with that



39 eh.!
I'm out




I've got my eye on you


Smokestack Lightening
Howlin' Wolf
Nicholas Brothers
in
Stormy Weather 
 

an' now I'm awake


Thanks this week go/goes to Philip Standefer - Michael Crowe - Whitney Kropp - Ogemaw - Thoreau - Karouac - Liam Neeson and the bizarre 'bagel head' look..


No comments:

Post a Comment