Saturday 22 September 2012

Image 52 - Week 37.. #Green Day., Greenpeace., The Green Lattern., Green Bay Packers.. and Al Green..


The Green Party
Peter Green., Green tea.. and green grass

It's all green to me

In auto racing a green flag signals the start or resumption of a race.


As I said
There's green all around..; green here, green there., green every bloody where.. Dark green, light green, medium green., green, green, green.. I take a left from my door and the avenue is blanketed by trees., which, on a good day with sunlight filtering through, looks like a Masters.., but on those dark kinda days, it's dark man..; infact it's so dark, it's darker than dark.. and for a ten minute 'chilly' walk, all there is is green.. and soon enough, there will be nothing but brown, brown and more brown.; until then there's green and shadows/shade.., but soon man, that green will turn to bloody brown..  I know it.. an' I feel it.

As I said
 There is little rest bite during the walk to see if there's a sky, but when you catch a glimpse of what I assume to be sky, it's white.. NOT fluffy white white, or interrupted white cloud formations, NO, it's solid white and grey.; no blue, just white.. Which means that it's green.. and did I mention 'green' (?), white and/or dark.. The footpath is lifting due to the roots from the hundreds of hundred years old trees.. and there are cones, damp leaves, broken branches/twigs and numerous attempts by the local authorities to repair the tarmacadam path.. and that alone looks like a dark grey/black patchwork quilt.. It's easy to stub your foot, scuff your soles and 'go over on your ankle'..

As I said
 "Green how I want you green. Green wind. Green branches." Federico GarcĂ­a Lorca

Sadly one of those old homes in a prime location has now been sold to a developer who, guess what..(?), has torn it down... and shock horror., disbelief.. but, now's squeezing building four, FOUR.., that's 4 homes + garages on the plot that at best., if I was going to build on it, would only take 2 new homes.. It's going to be a tight squeeze for sure.. BUT this is how it's done here..
As I said., but with a blue sky..
I tried posting a joke.. ; I'm not a good joke teller, infact, I'm pretty bad.. I'd even go as far as to say I'm awful.., or even worse.., but, but.., let's not get serious about jokes..; puhleez..

"Green represents the dead image of life."
Rudolf Steiner


As I said
Oh geez, guess what..? I found some jeans that are kinda ok.. I actually found two pairs, but one pair are more for night-time wear because of those low slung butt pockets.. The pockets made my ass look real hot and sexy, but I couldn't imagine wearing them during the day.., 'cause of those damn pockets.. SO I went with the other pair and played safe.. I need some for the day that aren't going to have strange people following me around whistling and throwing their numbers at me.. Oh crap, maybe I should go back and get the second pair too..
As I said
Do ya know what.? No, neither do I.., but if you do, pray tell..

"He had that curious love of green, which in individuals is always the sign of a subtle artistic temperament, and in nations is said to denote a laxity, if not a decadence of morals."
Oscar Wilde

I have this friend..; hopefully I have more than this friend, but I have this friend.. and this friend is a really talented friend.., actually, like all my friends..; so I  guess I have lots of talented friends..  Damn it, I do too..- I need to up my damn anti, raise my game and get with the program here..

Oh.. and no matter where I walk to, I have a hill to navigate..; green, green, green and hill, hills, bloody hills...

As I said

One of my fangs is feeling kinda sharp.. Sharp enough to even consider going out after dark.. I can't tell you if I have a tattoo or not.. and apparently it's tomorrow., tomorrow.. which makes a change from today.. and while I'm at it., I'm thinking of making a comeback..

As I said
 I sang in the shower today., well, I tried but it sounded more like a cross between a cat being strangled and Avenues and Alleyways.., but once the hot water kicked in, I was much better..


"Absolute green is the most restful color, lacking any undertone of joy, grief, or passion. On exhausted men this restfulness has a beneficial effect, but after a time it becomes tedious."
Wassily Kandinsky


37's all yours baby

As I said

Remember., if it's green you like., this is definitely the place to hang.. and if you're into poorly repaired roads and footpaths., you're quids in.. Oh and hey, it's fall/autumn..; I think... Innit..

As I said..; taa oos.., innit


"However, there is an "institutional" side to green, associated with illness or Government-issued that conjure up negative emotions as do the "slimy" or bilious greens."


Thanks this week go/goes to Green - green - green - green - Harlequin - Hunter Green - India Green - Jade - Kelly Green - Midnight Green - Alan Greenspan - Seth Green - Tom Green - Hughie Green and  the Greenback

No comments:

Post a Comment