Saturday 1 June 2013

Another Week 11 - Maracana., knaidel., Spangles and Fashion Island..



INSPIRE
simplicity







Apparently


64 = 17ish

or
should that be

17 = 64ish




Monday's gossip..: Masks..; I've noticed quite a few people wearing masks and/or using masks..  A Bank Holiday weekend fills the trash cans .. and I've heard more children's voices around..



Car parks could be better located.. and yeah for things., like yer actual space in the fridge to put new stuff in.. and switches..


Evah noticed how some abbreviations work, while others...; I can hear the POP of a tennis ball being hit, along with a grunt.. and an elevator's on the move..


Poole Showers


Boxes., I heard It Through The Grapevine., unred unread messages and Top Stories..; should it read and infer 'this' or 'that'..? Expert reads writings that fail v's amateur reads that don't..; experience..


do re me fa so la te do sounds like music

 

IRIS

DEmG
And I'd give up forever to touch you
BMAG
Cause I know that you feel me somehow
DEmG
You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be
BmAG
And I don't want to go home right now

Goo Goo Dolls

 

Art

v

Craft

 

 

Solar panels., 215.. and another early P.M. Jamboree fatality..  A Door bell (sound) to make you jump by.. Rustle rustle goes the delivery.. This isn't the Amazon and I'm contemplating..


NOW that's what I call., Whole Wide World - Proclaimers.. "Now why am I hanging around..."

Another reason to shop online., is actually finding the product you want.. 
House of the Rising Sun
The Animals
Muse
The White Stripes
Leadbelly
Frijid Pink
Bob Dylan
Nina Simone
Odetta
Libby Holman
Joan Baez
Tracy Chapman
Courntey Love
I know this great little place in London.., 7-layer S'Mores Cake.. Whether 2 ignore or not 2 ignore.. & if ignoring means ignorance., 'cause eye can ignore, but "I don't think that I'm ignorant"..; however., the rest, as they say., is all up to... the brown paper bag on the wall..
 
To Be Nice
Be Nice
Being Nice
Nice
What is Nice
France
 
Valentin Louis Georges Eugène Marcel Proust
102 Boulevard Haussmann, Paris
Novelist, essayist, critic

The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes, but in having new eyes.
A change in the weather is sufficient to recreate the world and ourselves.
Marcel Proust

10 July 1871 - 18 November 1922 
 
 
I'd asked around 10 or 15 people for suggestions. Finally one lady friend asked the right question, "Well, what do you love most?" 
That's how I started painting money
Andy Warhol
 
I've made my bed
 
 
The Beatles
Ringo Starr
ACT NATURALLY
Writer: MORRISON, VONIE / RUSSELL, JOHNNY
 
 
My trousers are creased.. and yep..., it could be the far east., but I need to make sure my shoes fit first..; I'm feeling it..
 
I walked by a mobile zip line today.., checked out a new gallery., and looked at a wheel..; I got my glasses cleaned, noticed a pair of legs in black leggins & put some sunblock on my nose.., but not in that order..
 
 
I read some stuff, edited some stuff and photo'd some stuff that I haven't edited yet .. I had a glass of vino del plonko with my salad for dinner.. Listened to some stax stuff., drove with my window open.. I parked in a huge car park., before watching a whole bunch of peeps eating chips by the paper bag full.. I watched a guy prop his mobile home bike up against a low wall then pop a Carlsberg.. and was pleased to see the driver of the R8 know how to navigate reverse otherwise he was going off the quay.. Watched a couple of old girls stagger to their seat on the low wall and felt actually kinda sad as I couldn't help but hear and notice how out of it they were.. There was a lanyard hand out for those who wanted to partake in the complimentary glass of something before they got back into their TT's.. - Again, none of this is in any particular order, other than I did it today.. 

I think I probably woke up first though before I did actually do any of this stuff..

Outta hee ah
but I'll be back
 
 
 
 
Pizza & Cocktails
 
 
 

Thanks this week go/goes to
Charles 'Teenie' Harris - Justin Beiber - Keyshawn Johnson - Cheap Flights - Barbara Eden - Jimmy Buffett - Sam Mendis  and Jasmine the Dog
 

 



  



No comments:

Post a Comment