Sunday 19 May 2013

Another Week 7 - On This Day., Vintage., World Music., Art., Cannes Film Festival and..




Jupp Heynckes

maps

&

borders




Noticing the little things



innit
7.00 am
baby




Urge
culture
If you've never left a brush stroke on a canvas, I urge you to do so
If you've never written a sentence for someone to read, I urge you to do so
If you've never photographed a moment, I urge you to do so
&
If you've never left your signature somewhere, I urge you to do so
So there
hjs, 2013


Beware of Mr. Baker




Go Placidly
I'm gonna die if I don't have another birthday



Did you know that Mr. David Beckham., he of Bend It Like Beckham fame, has retired..; YEP..; I'm shocked and the news took me totally by surprise.. Infact, I nearly spurted out my Corona.. I do hope I'll get some sleep tonight with all this breaking news going around..


A feather landed on me..; is that a sign of something.?  I unlocked a door.. and got through another Gillette SERIES GEL shaving thingy..

Shoes today., Vegas and Johnny Mac(Enroe)... Paintings, clean glasses and moments too...


Form conclusions too early
and
you'll miss out on a cool person


Gentlemen

 


I guess if thinking outside of the box can be as varied as the box sizes., then ideas come in all shapes and sizes..?


The Tube
YouTube


I wouldn't miss (Sugar's) The Apprentice (at all) if it were taken off the air right now.. England's summer of Tests.. and I'm not at all interested in any conversations/news that's weather related.. It's sunny, clear and chilly.. windy right now, but could be raining., or hail stoning snowing any minute.., so who gives a flying Bangkok..I'm opening the windows.., man..


Random
thoughts

The city of Montreal was founded by the French
Jamieson
Italian Wedding Soup
Wayside Inn
Library Park 
Benoît Régent 
Alvania annobonensis
Myōhōji Station
Yoshimi Battles the Pink Robots
CJAY-FM
Confidence weighting
    



Z (the letter).; zee or zed.., ballpark, booger.., condo., jackhammer., parking lot and public holidays..


uni-ball SigNO RT 0.7
it's how I roll


 
Reflecting
 

I walked by a stranger's car parked on the cliff top.. and now know she's called Caroline Carolyne Caroline and that she was calling (and speaking with) Max.. I also now know from another stranger that "when someone comes to the door., she barks.."

I noticed there are a lot of dark suited middle aged leather soled shoe wearing gents., with blue lanyards flooding the streets in town..

I'm not sure if I've told you., but if I haven't., there's a perfectly good reason why... 


To glove
or not to glove
that is the question



Minimizing unnecessary noise - I can't seem to work those sports bottles.. and what are we doing here..

"Life is one big road with lots of signs,
So when you riding through the ruts, don't you complicate your mind:
Flee from hate, mischief and jealousy!
Don't bury your thoughts; put your vision to reality, yeah!

Come on, man!
How is it feelin' over there?
(Wake up and live now) All right!
(Wake up and live!) Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Uh!
Come on, man!
You gotta wake up and live!"


Bob Marley



Facebook posts
1. Here is some computer generated liquid I have been working on... 
2. Don't forget to bring the kids along to see The Elves and the Shoemaker on Saturday afternoon.
3. The wait is finally over!
4. ♥ ♥ ♥
5. Hawaii, Four Seasons resort Maui at Wailea.
6. hysterical!
7. Xo ♥ Xo
8. YAY USA!!!!
9. Project: Unusual banality
10. Shivers down me spine....
 
 I just placed a, an., ? a'n # and got an immediate response..  So., this is it.., uh.. and does one really need to get up and out of bed on a lazy weekend morning..!
Maa err., or is it Mah uh..?

Matter
and does it

 
Does it


 I can hear a distant siren..; repeat wail.. I think there's an elephant on the roof.., or a really big seagull.. and sometimes., I just want to lock the door.. from the inside..

Sunlight's so cool
Vitamin D rules
and
I'm in need of some morning fuel


That Sunshine riff .. man..; it's gets me every time.. Bruce had the bass line..; Eric played it up here in D .. and back to the bass line.. It was just a riff.. , so powerful and heavy.. Jack's wailing vocal and that chorus.. Ginger's drumming always routing it..
Sunshine Of Your Love
turn it up and play it loud

It's getting near dawn
baby

Climate Change 

Some days just suck.., some don't.. & I can't get a handle on why that is, but it's probably got something to with age.., although without it, there wouldn't be any.. getting older..


I love reading handwritten notes.. and then there are those moments when you hear that Roy Orbison tune - It's Over..


steps


 Week 7
&
this door's now shut
til
a new one's
opened
 
 
  Adios
tak
 
 
I now know why I live behind dark Oakley's and under a low slung faded out black baseball cap with my black fleece collar pulled up high...; it works for me.. The alternative doesn't



"They would kick their granny at the moment"
Gary Johnson
 

 







go
Embrace a hug
right now






Anyone
for
Lasagna




Thanks this week go/goes to - Ginger Baker - North Dorset Trailway - Gary Neville - Doris Long - Corinthians of Brazil - Tite - Alexei Balabanov - Peter Mawanga and Africa Beats









No comments:

Post a Comment