Thursday 3 October 2013

Another Week 36 - #Victoria's Secret, Street View Photography, #Bigfoot, Max Parenti and #AuroraBorealis




click here to find out more




ART


Sometimes you're the bird and sometimes you're the windshield


.. time to get wet and cold




Post Offices

I mean., I can hit and pocket a ball., but man, I suck at pool..  I had a panini with a little salad for lunch today and to wash it down, an Earl Grey with honey and lemon., no milk.. - had my photo taken for a new license and laughed out loud when seeing the image.; the photog. told me she's never seen that reaction before, but geez., it's not only funny, but, I guess, confirms one of the reasons why my lil ole black book is full of only empty pages... ; well, that and the excellent wit, charm and dazzling personality I have don't have.. Thank god it's only an image no bigger than half an inch (?) square.., but if it ever makes the post office wall, I'll be caught in a nano of a dogs tail.., or whatever the saying is..





I'm going cold turkey on the choc' digestives..; jus' watch me baby.. I just checked in again at 9.11.; what's with that whole deal anyway..?


Opinion

Climate change and are humans to blame.? This is your Captain sleeping...; trending., buzzwords and leaving the windows open during the night only for the rains to kick in.., not good..

"Run with your dog and build a happier, healthier life"

 Mammoth Lakes

Urban Beach Parties

Ahnu’s Montara boot

Why playing outside is essential - Lee Jakobs

 

 


Recognize that "you're" is the contraction for "you are."


Understand that "your" is a possessive pronoun for you, meaning that "you own something."

 

Popularity Contests

Here's a number for you.. 30 ... - Geez., there are so many bright, cheerful and colourful 'working class' based British movies films.. and soaps.. with such 'uplifting' story lines around.. man..; I'm now sooo effing inspired.. to.., guzzle a couple of bottles of cheap red vino and fall.... Zzzz..





 

Lillie McCloud rocks


Hey guys., I watched a  bunch of surfer type dudes and dudettes riding a 'wave'., or two today.. , I also spoke to a cyclist too.., fired off a few texts., e-mails and phone calls.. and had my vitamin tablets..

Jack White - Blunderbuss
 I'm Slowly Turning into You
It's raining; it's pouring.
The old man is snoring.
He went to bed and bumped his head,
And he wouldn't get up in the morning
I set up a tripod today., included some background wind noise and shot among the trees after sitting in a local coffee shop learning about local literary stuff..-  It was a good day.., but man, what's the correct telephone etiquette for leaving messages..?



Que Onde


I'm now wearing a buff.. and I'm completely zipped up now..: People respond differently when I don't have my dark glasses on..; I guess I must look mean and un(?)approachable with 'em on.. It's kinda funny really when you think about it as I'm still the same person..; I don't change baby...

Shadows of a Past
but the light's still on




wrong place., wrong time

BUT

I woke up, flicked the switch and wondered about sincerity.. an' that's how the day began

The skin crawled
it was Tuesday



Circus acts..,  flaws.. and the leaves turned..; "tell eh" ., as it happens., ends up being TV.,  but., hey., heads up down and 





Backpacks
I've got my bucket list together -

The Original Seven Wonders of the World

The Colossus of Rhodes
The Great Pyramid of Giza
The Hanging Gardens of Babylon
The Lighthouse of Alexandria
The Mausoleum at Halicarnassus
The Statue of Zeus at Olympia
The Temple of Artemis at Ephesus

The Seven Wonders of the Modern World

Channel Tunnel
CN Tower
Empire State Building
Golden Gate Bridge
Itaipu Dam
Netherlands North Sea Protection Works
Panama Canal

Natural Wonders of the World

Grand Canyon
The Great Barrier Reef
The Harbor at Rio de Janeiro
Mt. Everest
Northern Lights
Paricutin Volcano
Victoria Falls

The "New" Seven Wonders of the World

Chichen Itza, Mexico - Mayan City
Christ Redeemer, Brazil - Large Statue
The Great Wall, China
Machu Picchu, Peru
Petra, Jordan - Ancient City
The Roman Colosseum, Italy
The Taj Mahal, India


A Gift
Ice-cream$ and chips..- I got stopped by a great and very cute smile today.; I don't mind being stopped by a great smile.. There aren't too many times I could imagine agreeing with Vinnie Jones., but this time I do..; 100% man.., absolutely..




Legs
Signs in the midst of the desert.., in the midst of chaos.. and in the midst of nothing..- signs baby..


Idle

Infamous Addresses.; the one over there.. and I'm not faking a smile., for NOoNe today..- it's gonna be real., or not at all.. baby.. People's tastes in lampshades can be erm., er., plain weird man.. and why promise, if you just soo know.. Plug sockets are great.. if they're what you need to get a charge..
I can see daylight through the trees now..



.. and when it's broken..,
try to fix it 


 



 

  36's

preach

is

done too

 

 

 our prime purpose in this life

is to help others

and if you can't help them,

at least don't hurt them

Dalai Lama












Thanks to Jimmy Barnes and INXS for the Good Times

Once Bitten Twice Shy.. babe




positivity and kindness




Yes
it really is stuff that interests me
or
not


 


Thanks this week go/goes to Jimmy Kimmel - Elinor Otto - Wang Qin - Danny Small AKA Geechee Dan - Jody Steel -  The Martin family - Loretta Lizzio - Henri Huet - Leticia Nguyen and Johnny Rockets


 



No comments:

Post a Comment