Friday 20 September 2013

Another Week 33 - #theCityofLights, #Goussainville-Vieux Pays, #TheEmmy's, Dalmanutha, Faurecia SA and



Hollywood Nights

unplugged
&
unhinged







Venus In Furs
Lou Reed


I've got nothing for ya right now., absolutely nothing.., except toothpaste.. and synchronicity.. and my head's hot.., but I will find some inspiration and a lil motivation .. eventuallee




"It all started on that beach in Instanbul., or did it.? "



I got an eyelash stuck in my left eye.., rubbed it and made the irritation worst..; don'tcha just hate it when that happens..- 4.30am..

"Red wine and blueberries could protect against illness by boosting the immune system, researchers found..," which makes my breakfast a great start to the day..; I'm all about being healthy., hic..







monochromatic

Is it Greensleeves or brown leaves..


Selectivity 
Skyline Drive (Virginia)
The Airline Road (Maine) 
Kancamagus Highway (New Hampshire) 
Smuggler's Notch (Vermont)
The Champlain Loop (New York) 
Natchez Trace (Mississippi and Tennessee) 
Cherohala Skyway (Tennessee and North Carolina) 
Tail of the Dragon (North Carolina) 
La Ruta Panoramica (Puerto Rico) 
Texas Tollway 130 (Texas)





Ahh., hmm.., I honestly tried to look the other way.., I did try.. and also tried not to listen in., but alas.. the guy riding his bike super quickly past me was asked 'nicely' by one of those voices one admires for their warmth and sense of ease.. to "slow down" calmly by one of the three older guys riding on the opposite direction.., however, the young rider's only reply came in the form of a shouted/screamed two worded response yelled with one of those 'pitchy' voices (Simon Cowell would agree) that is broken only when yelled without control... "F*CK YOU.!" - Funny how combative, defensive and ignorant some folk can be..

I was only asked if I wanted a Big Issue once today., although I was asked for a cigarette once too and change three times.. and all by different 'askees'..




I went to sleep., I woke up.., I saw a beach hut (UFO.?) complete with big assed shiny sphere type deal stuck on it probably responsible for bringing in even more aliens..; they're all over the place..'beach huts and aliens'.. There was a red sky morning this morning..






No pirate is complete without an eyepatch.., or a black baseball cap.., or a dream
Rai Ki Wai estate


When we make an effort., should we put it on bricks in order to show it off 
I'm kinda ready for film noir., dark images and really weird crap man that will no doubt blend in well with the  locally old established and ingrained rebellious sense of conservatism .. while totally satisfying the cheese sandwich eating and bench seated care home audience.. and a few other fashion conscious and culture seeking visitors.. - well, ready as ready as I can be.. I'm just NOT a film noir typAH geezer.., which probably makes me conservatively rebellious (?), although trying to admit that while munching on a cheese sandwich  is kinda weird..; now take me to your home, 'cause I ain't fashionably conscious., but I do care.., so I'll be there., with bells on..



 
Alive and Kickin'
Simple Minds


To censor one's thoughts..; is it lying., or is it not.. and how long is a piece of rope.. What color is red to a blind person.., or Percy's Ramble On to a deaf person.. Sunlight, Vitamin D and muses..


Wonderful Life
BLACK
 
Here I go out to sea again
The sunshine fills my hair
And dreams hang in the air
Gulls in the sky and in my blue eyes
You know it feels unfair
There's magic everywhere
Look at me standing
Here on my own again
Up straight in the sunshine
No need to run and hide
It's a wonderful, wonderful life
No need to laugh and cry
It's a wonderful, wonderful life
Sun's in your eyes the heat is in your hair
They seem to hate you
Because you're there
And I need a friend, oh, I need a friend
To make me happy
Not stand here on my own
Look at me standing
Here on my own again
Up straight in the sunshine
No need to run and hide
It's a wonderful, wonderful life
No need to laugh and cry
It's a wonderful, wonderful life
I need a friend, oh, I need friend
To make me happy
Not so alone
Look at me here
Here on my own again
Up straight in the sunshine
No need to run and hide
It's a wonderful, wonderful life
No need to hide and cry
It's a wonderful, wonderful life
No need to run and hide
It's a wonderful, wonderful life
No need to run and hide
It's a wonderful, wonderful life
Wonderful life
It's a wonderful life

Bennett, Brian / Welch, Bruce
 











33

&
out









innovation



 Michael Paraoh
http://www.behance.net/gallery/The-Homeless-of-LA/10730019




Thanks this week go/goes to Richard C. Sarafian - Barbie Thomas - Sheila Taschuk - The Northampton Clown - Richard Lustig - Curbed National - Pfc. John Eddington, Colorado and Joey Prusak




No comments:

Post a Comment