Tuesday 2 July 2013

Another Week 17 - iPhone 5., Samsung Galaxy S4., Tour de France., The Lions and Wimbledon Men's Final Day Tickets..


 That's  This is what they look like




4th July
thoughts
&
Harbor Parades



c'est l'affaire


There's a fly buzzing around in the lamp shade.. and the biggest spider evah, was in the shower.., but now flushed down the drain..; sorry Mr. (Boris The) Spider..
I've been tootling around in the veggie patch... and discovered that twisting a rubber band around the hose pipe helps eliminate the drips that were soaking my shoes.. I learned too that not only turning off the tap is needed, but I should've let the water out of the hose before removing it from the tap connector thingy dobreedo, 'cause that wet stuff gets ya wet..

I took in Brancaster., burgered in the Jolly Sailor., the Fens and a windmill without the sails.., before checking out a grid system that brought back happy memories.. Even the light's different.. There's a lime green flying machine parked now.. and those seats are way cool, but also a wee bit on the low side for my taste and as they're fixed., they would need unfixing..

I heard a new word today..; my handwriting is deteriorating.. and I haven't seen the gardeners at all.. I woke up today and it's the first time I've ever woken up today.. today.. - I made a mistake., I think., and hey, mistakes can be made, but I feel good about it..


At the Grid


This has been a long and really enjoyable visit.. I managed to wear my shorts.. and park on the roof of Debenhams.. A bottle of champagne was opened and I was introduced to another cell phone..

People are getting older by the day..; well, those who're getting older certainly are..

I'm thirsty but don't want to move from the cool view I've got right now.. : Hmm, water or stay..; that is the question..  I just had another thought.. "Champions."
Mediocre is only mediocre to those who have an experience and knowledge of other stuff  'cause otherwise the other stuff appears to rock.. I can see one area of mediocrity.. and the more I write mediocre the more it looks wrong ..




 TVR Night

I'm ready for a taco and Corona with a margarita chaser.., or I would be if it didn't feel like November in the UK.. My mind's also at a memorial I've missed and a letter, an e-mail I can't seem to open..



Deeply Flawed Protagonist

All Day & All of The Night


 Ray Davies

The Kinks

 

 


Chords for "Sunny Afternoon"

                            "Sunny Afternoon"
                              (Ray Davies)

Intro:

        Dm  /C   /B  /Bb  A   /G   /F  /E       [2X]
        / / / /  / / / /  / / / /  / / / /

Verse 1:

             Dm             C
        The taxman's taken all my dough
             F              C
        And left me in my stately home
        A      /G   /F    /E    Dm
        Lazin' on a sunny afternoon
                     C
        And I can't sail my yacht
              F           C
        He's taken everything I've got
        A         /G        /F     /E   Dm
        All I've got's this sunny afternoon
  
 
Kitchen Moment
 
 
 
 Well, I'm back., for a brief moment before flying out again..
Fortunate., lucky.. and plain ole blessed
 
 
I looked out of the left hand window again.. , popped a beer and know 'we' have four seasons.. One long assed  cold dark one that's otherwise known as Winter..; one best known as Spring, while one best known as Fall ,Autumn, Fall/Autumn. The fourth is a combination of the above.. and in any ONE day there may be a Winter's morning., a Fall afternoon and a Spring evening.. "We" may get lucky and get ONE whole hour of summer., but mostly the forth season is a combo deal.... I didn't notice anyone I know wandering in the drizzle  either..

I saw strawberries virtually growing before my very eyes..; I tied some vines/grapes..; drank some too as it happens.. I broke a branch, an angel and A glass.. THAT'S 3 things; oops.., I hadn't thought about the three (!) thingy jobbies.. The angel went in the bedroom., the glass in the dishwasher and the branch., in the garden.. BAM..

I had a chicken sandwich for my lunch..; my cases got written on .. and I don't like that..  My coat's still hanging there.. and the world's still spinning round and round



Back for a Day


It looks like I'm going to a new coast, traveling on new roads and visiting new fields as the adventure continues going from here to there... I didn't see ONE beach hut being used.. , but I did see a very cool pic..


Elvis Presley

I've got a cough.. and an itch on my left collar bone.. and I laughed at My Key., or is that Mikey..; Mikey.. I've been asked about my Elvis caricature, so here goes..; you've gotta shut your eyes and just imagine cause it's a totally visual impression.... Ok, ready.?  "uhh uhh poke., a poke salad.. Uh a poke salad annie... Veevuh., a veevuh., a VeeVuhh Los Vagush baby..; thank you very mush..".. - It's one of those alcohol induced moments that only comes out when I'm er.., er.. demanding center stage and/or attention..





I'm done with this one

ADOIS







&
Keep The Windows Open and the Patio Furniture out
Baby
the air's good for ya






Hmm., why do they put braille dots on the keypads of the drive-up ATM







Thanks this week go/goes to The Graduate - Glastonbury - Silverstone - Wimbledon - Mick, Keif and Charlie - The Kinks - Mediocre Art - Tears and Lola



No comments:

Post a Comment