Thursday 18 July 2013

Another Week 18 - Evite., Carrington., Crop Circles., Don McCullin and


Andy Murray v Novak Djokovic

6-4 7-5 6-4






Le Chateau
straight and narrow


"Sometimes, all I need is the air that I breathe"

AFRICA


 




Pageant of the Masters
Sawdust Art & Craft Festival
OC Fair
Coach House
House of Blues
Tiki Bar
Mouldoon's Irish Pub
Spaghettini
Steamers
Verizon Wireless Amphitheater
Mission San Juan Capistrano
The Gypsy Den




88%
 Extraversion
 Your high level of extraversion suggests that you experience positive emotions from social situations and activities, so are likely to seek them out and thrive in them.

Wild Thing
 The Troggs


 84%  
Agreeableness 
You value getting along with others, so are considerate, friendly, and willing to compromise your interests for the benefit of the group around you. As a result you tend to be very popular.





Flip Flops

BBQ's., 500's and today.. I could be half asleep, but both my eyes are open..  I literally made a bed..  Sat behind a Vimto drinking moaner.. and still got there.. Made it from one place to the next & don't need socks.. I keep waking up with a song in my head and the sun has got his hat on..  I saw a new barn where an old one stood before.. The road is long.. and Magical Mystery Tours rock.. man..



Elle Macpherson at 49
Not fighting the age, but embracing it


I just forgot that I had earphones in.., until I tried walking away..; those suckers can cause your ears to hurt when they reach their full wireage..  (?)  - I just watched five sets that caused my palms to sweat a little.. and my phone hasn't rung..


Doors
I've got a ceiling above me.., a floor below me.. and a permanently packed suitcase always ready to rock and roll beside me..- Tickets are a done deal.. I need  want a backpack..

I just yawned and my eyes watered..  an' I wonder why I've not seen any chewing gum on the ground while I've been away only to see it on my return.. while being distracted from the Big Issue sellers., who, incidentally, I haven't seen while on my travels either.. I've also noticed the cider/Carlsberg., large plastic bottle filled with 'something' drinkers congregating around the Gardens' benches and the empty cans left in other places.. Shame really when I think about it.. I've gone a few weeks not seeing that stuff only to fly in for two short days and hey presto, it's all around.., just as it was before.. Even the patchwork tarmac is more in evidence here too.. I guess that's down to the folk who make the local decisions.., or not as it may be..
The local land of rehab houses and care homes, roots and mankinis, muggings and summer road works just in time for the tourist filled streets.. Oddly located cafe, strangely designed 'ice cream shacks' an' all obviously approved by a very creative local council., but nothing equates to the gawd awful little 'park' (?) like area newly built complete with empty discarded beer cans on full display under the Pier approach...
Amazing balls.., spectacular visionaries and the like..






Wallander


That was a big ass'd bird..  I met a former President recently.. and didn't know I actually know him really well..; he kept that pretty low key, which is why I totally respect the dude.. Personalities first.., titles (and position) a distant second.., in my book.. The man's the man..

I can see a picture on the wall that I did many moons ago.. I think it could actually be the oldest piece of art that I'm responsible for still in existence.. and it's pretty damn good, even though I say so myself.. Kudos to the old geezer..

Crispian St Peters



The sounds coming from outside confirm that I'm close to a typically English coastal place thingy.. Patagonia stuff rocks.. an' I'm kinda thinking Sony Xperia Z., but there again, what do I know.. What I DO know (though) is that I'll need a larger pocket somewhere about my person..




"Every day I look at the world from my window
But chilly, chilly is the evening time"


Dreary

 I don't have the patience to sit through a movie.. and I LOVE movies..; the same with TV.. Life's funny.. I do think I'll go clean my teeth.. and turn out the light..


Conclusions

Easy way to slice a melon.., "it was only a shirt.." and Sixty Years of Road Trips.. 

 Where have all the flowers gone..?  Links and You CANNOT be serious.. man... - Garbage., geeks & ghosts. Confirmation e-mail, the Walker Brothers and  f8#k this for a game of soldiers..



Pink Dolphin
dude

 
 A male patient is lying in bed in the hospital, wearing an oxygen
mask over his mouth and nose. A young student nurse appears and
gives him a partial sponge bath.

"Nurse,"' he mumbles from behind the mask, "are my testicles black?"

Embarrassed, the young nurse replies, "I don't know, Sir. I'm only
here to wash your upper body and feet."

He struggles to ask again, "Nurse, please check for me. Are my
testicles black?"

Concerned that he might elevate his blood pressure and heart rate
from worrying about his testicles, she overcomes her embarrassment
and pulls back the covers.
She raises his gown, holds his manhood in one hand and his testicles
gently in the other.

She looks very closely and says, "There's nothing wrong with them,
Sir. They look fine."

The man slowly pulls off his oxygen mask, smiles at her, and says
very slowly, "Thank you very much. That was wonderful. Now listen
very, very closely:

Are - my - test - results - back?"

Peace, Love and Drums..
I need to see a painting
Bridges
By anyone
I have a short list
Angels
Livin' in a box
Cute
YES
Reflections
7.57 am
Journey
Windows
Truth
YES



 

 

18 an' out
I've gotta move my ass

&

Get this show on the road
'cause I'm feeling
Good







Decisions





When The Levee Breaks




Thanks this week go/goes to Fiona Walker - OC Weekly - John Bonham - Old Glory - Bass Pedals - MapMyWalk and the British Library Ritblat Gallery








No comments:

Post a Comment