Friday 1 November 2013

Another Week 43 - #Photojournalists, Cardboard Police Cars, #Movember and



I've Got Your Nachos




Windows

I flipped a table
I flipped a trampoline
I saw a rabbit
I rolled up some wool
I flipped

There are times when you look at something and.... shake your head an' wonder where the brain cells went.., well, at least I do..








Avant-garde
Wikipedia
"Saint Simonian Olinde Rodrigues in his essay "L'artiste, le savant et l'industriel" (“The artist, the scientist and the industrialist”, 1825), which contains the first recorded use of "avant-garde" in its now customary sense: there, Rodrigues calls on artists to "serve as [the people's] avant-garde", insisting that "the power of the arts is indeed the most immediate and fastest way" to social, political and economic reform."


La mer monte parfois jusqu'ici

Why

 I polished some silver a la Carson., found a drip and tied some vines back..; hung some Halloweeny stuff up and ate an apple.. The thing with laundry is ., it needs doing..
 There are times when you've just gotta travel by taxi.., 'cause you know there's going to be more than the one vino..; so, I sat in the corner at the red checkered table seating six while the other 40 took up most of the other table. The pizzas came out of the oven immediately after the garlic bread and then the red flowed.., after the Peronis (of course)..; the Chianti worked..- It all appears to always work when I'm away..
I've got a few more gig things lined up, one with a Punk idol type dude responsible for some of the most melodic bass line intros., hooks.., tunes and lyrics., some official sporty photo type stuff and a couple of days schmoozing around a London film set doing film set kinda stuff which makes the life deal a whole lotta fun, fun.. and fun baby..; oh., and there's talk of a bathtub style gig also.., but shh on that whole thing..
 ... so., who's Pixie Lott anyway... 

Music by Leonard Bernstein
lyrics by Stephen Sondheim

SOMEWHERE

 

 There are rakes, strimmer type instruments with big cutting teeth and other gardening equipment around, a couple of white vans, feather dusters, buckets and forks as well as a big blue plastic bag box bag type gardening box..

It's only rock 'n' roll

I've read a script and now know about Roxy's guitar, song and posters., so I'm ready for the clapper board, slate, slate board, sync slate, time slate, sticks, board, and/or sound marker man.. I haven't read anything about the wine shortage., or Giraffes... leaving me totally in the dark..

"What ever happened to the heroes.. "
Bass Starts
G|-----------------------------------|-----------------------------------|
D|-9--7------------------------------|-9--7------------------------------|
A|-------9--7------------------------|-------9--7------------------------|
E|-------------10---7----5----7------|-------------10---7----5----7------|

 Church of Christ the Cornerstone
I just moved a ladder ..; I'm drying my pockets on the Aga.., checking out the music stand & planning my next move.. The chair behind me is empty and I just checked the time..11.59 ., 12.00..

suspense


&
this one's
DONE

I'm out
man





Peaches



Foi, Espérance and Charité & their mother Sophie



It's good to laugh


Thanks this week go/goes to University Challenge - CC - Hollywood - Treehouses - Darrell Barton - e-books - Cool - Heidi Klum -
Michael Kamber and Getty Images







No comments:

Post a Comment