Sunday 29 March 2020

Yet Another One.; just when you thought it was safe, darn it


I'm just
a
Solitary Man

Binge eating
Lots of snacking
&
Less activity

Do You Have To Go Out
really
really
?

A Road Well Traveled, like, NOT the one outside., but the one to my fridge.. then to my window..; I mean, how many times is it really necessary to open the bloody fridge door

Flicking between social media sites with the routine, holy crap regularity and speed of a courtroom stenographer - Instagram., facebook., Insta..

9 days
&
counting

Just Stay In
Please
I'd like to be out before Christmas


Checking for nose hairs., tweezers.., stray eyebrows and floss floss., floss..; I finally showered today, but still haven't shaved. Vaselined my knuckles as a result of the washing and dryness added to the fact that they haven't felt any outside natural C., D.., or E., but rather living off aloe vera.. They are looking their age., fast, which reminds me that all the good work I've been putting into this gig., is being trashed., as if I needed reminding about another upcoming birthday., now I've got my hands to do that for me. It ain't funny Leroy., or Stan
It's never ok to pick your feet
jus' sayin'

  1. Charged my hair trimmer thingy., check
  2. Visited the fridge., again goddamnit.; check
  3. More chocolate., check
  4. Losing discipline., check
  5. Sleeping in longer., check
  6. Still not watching television., check
  7. But watching Amazon Prime movie videos., check
  8. Googling places to visit when this thing is done with., check
  9. Googling far away islands that haven't been touched by the virus., check
  10. YouTubing music videos., check
  11. Googling VanLife, check
  12. Thinking of Christmas shopping., NOT


Still In Isolation

The shredder's working overtime shredding stuff that needs shredding

Man., my glasses are super clean
My finger nails are clipped, as are my toe nails
Taken more self portraits that mostly all need deleting

Made my bed., incase I don't make it and someone finds me. Gotta have A standard at least.
My laundry's upto date
Need more chocolate
Need more Pepsi Max
The hell with healthy foods
Need to take my black garbage bag to the dumpster

Just Stay Indoors
I'm not coughing
baby 

The media has me scared to death
even the news presenters/anchors must be bored reading the same stories everyday

Climbing the walls - bored crazy - my phone screen is spotless
The outside noises are eerily different
drinking water
but not tea
I'm sitting more
Considering masks but can't get into the one I'd like until June
Will this thing be over by June.?


I'm In
with
the
InCrowd

I think I'll iron my jeans.; I don't normally iron my jeans
there's a lot
of
sanctimonious self righteous insecure pious
holier than.., finger pointing stuff going down
when I'd simply and merely like to hear about
support

Kudos
to the grocery store checkout workers; they didn't sign up to be front line,
but haven't wavered from their jobs
I applaud you
thankyou

Who the absolute f**K really truly eats dead cats, dead dogs., chopped up snakes.. aNd as important, who the hell actually finds displaying these things on a market stall., ok..; we've gotta get to grips with this., dude.., 'cause I ain't laughing this one out. 
We've got bloody chocolate., cookies and sh*t on shelves and given the choice, I know what I'd prefer my government to be making sure is on a goddamn stall.

Brexit., Megxit.., or should that be MegZit
let's just squeeze her to see if actually any good stuff comes from her
Scheming
little jam tart
peanut butter
toast
&
chocolate digestive


Kinda talking to myself
Going through my laptop charge a lot more

Always appreciative of those friends who make the effort to 
check in
along
with
those cool surprise messages too
Some folk reaLLy rock
Sadly, I'm not one of those
cool groovesters
but I know who is
and
a very
warm
Thankyou
 to 
you

I'm
currently 
healthy
'n'
currently
safe


the end - la fin - o fim - das Ende - finis



Ramble On
baby













No comments:

Post a Comment