Monday 29 August 2016

Another Week 72 - Ibrahimovic., Stephen Colbert., Woodstock and

Disneyland



I guess walking the street now means doing so with your head down and your thumbs  working overtime.; no wonder we don't smile., or acknowledge one another.., no wonder we miss out on stuff., and no wonder we keep bumping into each other with aggressive reactions being the outcome..; the whole distraction from the middle of texting., or 'gaming'., or pokee thingy mon.. is killing instinctive facial communications and causing far too much idle aggression.., in my opinion.., baby..
I wore shorts.. I got wet.., I got cold..; I wore shorts.. I've also been drinking far too much Pepsi Max..
I had a dream last night.. and Woody Harrelson was in it..; I mean., WHY..! 



so., I just picked up the new '16 by the sea 'program'.. and wait for it..; I'll offer NO more than titles for ya to make yer own mind up on the diverse quality and never to be missed crap stuff infamous generous offerings.. First off., we have .., but (there is SO much more and) not just excluded to
sea of freaks
walk the plank
icarus beach patrol
jellish by thingumajig
highly strung's urban astronaut
getting out of the box
the critically acclaimed and eccentric 'the ball'
there's a submercycle, a storm in a teacup and an
installation that explores nature and social networks.,
apparently
t
he market

and all brought to you by yellow buses, a couple of bars
&
'foreign' printers
I can't wait
it's mostly free
&
I
wonder
why

By now., the come down from the olympics has set in., but fortunately for me., there are local paths to digest.. I've gotta plug in and charge my stuff., man.. I've managed to drive with my windows open., yeah.. Beach hugs rock... and the new season's under way as the old one draws to a close..; man, those leaves.!


jus' dunno about apple..; I guess the logo, the branding work., however.. I saw a few planes fly over a few hundred thousand excited folk.. and why do people 'wander' (and suddenly stop., or change direction) on crowded paths (?).; it's already difficult and trying enough without any added (and unnecessary.?) frustrations.. It's ok., it's ok., I'm calm.. Ohmm..


Taxes

Farage and Trump are making news..; well, I suppose now that the two ronnies., morecambe and wise., smith and jones., bob hope., martin and lewis., tommy cooper., carry on and mike yarwood are no more., we've gotta have someone something to marvel at..


There are places I remember



all my life

does anybody know the way., there's got to be a way




vitamin d., b12 and choc' digestives., clean laundry.., garmin., old tunes., new tunes., Taylor Swift's alleged (smile*) new boobs..

If ya wanna take in some aunt mary., some african bush, some blue sky blond., some chicago black., some fruity juice., some indian hay., some magic smoke., some northern lights*., some zig zag man., some ganja., or some plain ole cannibis., marijuana., or hemp.., then take a walk along the boardwalk, stay close to the pier.. where 'everyone' hangs out., or take that leisurely holiday stroll you've always wanted to take in through the Gardens, where, among other things, you can get orft on a little hip bandstand rock., or play wid yer old balls on the grey lil putting place (that smells of 'relief'), thingy., man..; ya can smell it, see it smoked openly.. and right where 'that' bench is, ya can even get to see indiscreet handshakes, followed by hands disappearing into pockets, followed by more 'handshakes'... Some of that crap is pretty darn pungent., some of it ain't., but unless that stuff's an earl grey bag in a pipe, I'm not mistaken.. Any day of the week., any week of da year., man.. Good thing 'we' have a plethora of rehab houses, centers, projects, clinics to satisfy the demand.. 
Jus' listen for.. and 'go' towards the loud ass'd intimidating boom boom chakka chak


music., chinkin' of beer bottles and groovin' out group of 'understated' lookers ..


and

out
again
but
I
will
be
back

until then


have yourselves a wee bit of fun


Thanks this week go/goes to Vintage News - opinion - human rights campaigners - avocados and National Geographic


No comments:

Post a Comment