Monday 1 August 2016

Another Week 71 - Melania Trump, Oil prices, veterans, eco safeguards and


I
Was
21
Once., but now I love the horizon..




Regardless
of
one's
politics


delusions of grandeur - hmm (?)., America's 'not' great (.?) and you need The Donald (he who builds walls) to actually make it great .; erm..! - scratches head


if lush means something to do with vegetation., then cool.; if it means anything else., duh

Clearly
The town should be renamed
Landfill Site
BH2

Some people really do get off on stuff

























t-shirts

Let me talk about t-shirts..
I  take a hike along the 'prom'., yuck..; I loathe that cheesy word. It conjures up 'an immediate dated image'
anyway., back to the hike.;
there are Santa Monica ones., there are Surf City ones.; there are California ones., Malibu ones.; there are SF ones and Huntington Beach ones..
 There are L.A. ones

I'm not sure how many ones have actually come from those places as I can buy them in the town's department stores..; yes., department stores.., NOT the 't-shirt' souvenir type stores, but yer aKtual high street stores..
Now then..; I don't see ANY erm., 'local' ones.; not a one., not a single one.., but man., you can see da west coast ones.
And it ain't to do with logos., or branding., or design.., it's to do with the town's image., or lack of.. 
One can see 'Don't f*ck with me' ones though., or sh*g me ones..; you can see 'it won't suck itself' ones., even nice tits ones..; you can see drinking ones and fart ones.., but you won't see any Bomo., or Sobo ones..
I wonder why..
The Prom with its cheese sandwiches., chips and beer
Put the kettle on love and make us another tea.. and load the sugar up while you're at it..; I'm off for a smoke..
innit

 













Apparently there's a digital revolution going on., athough all I see are table tennis tables., candle jars and a hole where a balloon should be.. Ahh., sigh, those beautification peeps sure know how to party on.., dude..
If you're able to
check out those frisky
MotherUkers..;


.. they got my feet tapping along with a two hour smile.., but give that damn pony-tailed Elton John type piano playing wannabee, geezer, ego a miss, or those tedious Titanic jokes and yawning set will have you reaching for the bucket.. black is black, I want my baby back.. Paint it Black.., Back in Black., Black Night., Black Magic Woman.. and Black's Wonderful Life come to mind., but that lowercase black certainly doesn't.. Same Ole same ole summerlive.,
sadly..  Square time is like those terrible old black and white movies that have been colourized.., poorly..


brown
lowercase

lifestyle.. , or prefer an understated energy...



it's all a case of having a faith


?

Maybe
surely

we can be the change in the world we want,
but sadly we 'pledge' by posting about it from coffee shops
or a park bench somewhere
or with an ice-scream in our hand
or sipping a glass of something white and chilled
or from our free WiFi zones
or walking some foreign street

selectivity
&
always
turning up for the glory lap



'I'll tell you what I want., what I really really want..''



apparently



I'm all out
this
week




Thanks this week go/goes to Carmine McDaniel -  Corporal Patrick Ray - Jose Figueroa - Darci Gillen Dawson - Prince Harry -  Sgt. Steve Wick and Caleb Francis  




No comments:

Post a Comment